- Company: China Forestry International Development
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Our Graduate Management Trainee (GMT) program looks for highly motivated individuals who exhibit the potential to excel as future leaders. The program is geared towards providing challenging work assignments complemented by a learning component for the select graduates. During this program, candidates are assigned challenging business scenarios to enhance their skills. Another crucial element of the program ensures that managerial skills are developed.
This provides trainees with the expertise required to handle supervisory and administrative tasks that will result in the development of successful managers. .
Qualifications and Requirements:
• The Graduate Management Trainees should possess a good Bachelor’s, Master, or PHD degrees.
• The applicant should have graduated in the year 2020 or received results with an academic transcript from the relevant University) and graduating in 2021.
• CGPA > 3.4 & Excellence of Office software.
How To Apply