- Company: Kiira Motors Corporation
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Salary Scale: K6
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
The Product Support Engineer shall be responsible for providing technical assistance to vehicle dealers and individual customers.
Reports to: Senior Product Support Engineer
- Follow up customer inquiries, requests and complaints and keeps customer updated about progress;
- Analyze customer feedback;
- Customer outreach to establish customer requirements and satisfaction;
- Answer and resolve customer inquiries and concerns;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention;
- Promote prompt assistance to customers;
- Respond to and maintain detailed customer contacts via phone, mail and email;
- Follow through and take ownership in resolving product issues;
- Evaluate vehicle failures ensuring consistency with warranty specifications;
- Any other duties assigned by the Senior Product Support Engineer.
Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Related Field from a recognized Institution;
At least a student or Graduate Membership to the Uganda Institute of Professional Engineers or any other Related Professional Body is a Minimum Requirement
Demonstrated Knowledge of the Vehicle Development Process; Automotive industry manufacturing processes; Product Quality and Customer Satisfaction;
- Customer Service Skills;
- Ethics and integrity;
- Team work;
- Concern for results;
- Listening and effective Communication skills; and
- Time Management
How To Apply
To apply for any of the available jobs, you must send your application through email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline . No applications will be accepted after Midnight on 12th April 2021 (as recorded by the mail server). Please note that we are not accepting hand-delivered applications.
Your application should include the following documents Only in PDF Format:
- An duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A duly signed CV (Please use this CV template).
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted