- Company: Kiira Motors Corporation
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics Jobs in Uganda
The Quality, Inspection and Testing Engineer shall be responsible for the for design and supervision of relevant tests to ensure that the vehicle systems meet the design requirements and needs of the customer/end-user.
Reports to: Vehicle Integration Manager
Salary Scale: K6
- Liaise with all functions to determine and deliver optimum test strategy & execution plan to requirements;
- Review test cases based on defects and new requirement specifications;
- Define, coordinate and manage overall test activity footprint leveraging available capabilities;
- Provide concise test data and results to inform development direction and validate sign-off;
- Maintain test resources in efficient manner to deliver ongoing program requirements;
- Make quality control checks on products;
- Ensure products are to the correct tolerances and meet customer and internal standards and specifications; and
- Any other duties assigned by the Vehicle Integration Manager.
Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) in Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Aeronautic, Industrial Engineering or Related Field from a recognized Institution;
At least a student or Graduate Membership to the Uganda Institute of Professional Engineers or any other Related Professional Body is a Minimum Requirement
Demonstrated Knowledge of the Vehicle Development Process; Development of validation and test protocols; Collection of relevant data, Data Analysis, and usage of common industrial/Process Machinery, Equipment and Tools;
- Vehicle Development Process;
- Development of validation and test protocols;
- Collection of relevant data, extract meaning from data, and draw valid conclusions;
- knowledge of industrial/Process machines;
- Excellent problem solving ability in cross-functional and multi-cultural environment;
- Analytical and problem solving skills; and
- Time Management
How To Apply
To apply for any of the available jobs, you must send your application through email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline . No applications will be accepted after Midnight on 12th April 2021 (as recorded by the mail server). Please note that we are not accepting hand-delivered applications.
Your application should include the following documents Only in PDF Format:
- An duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A duly signed CV (Please use this CV template).
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted