- Company: Kiira Motors Corporation
- Location: Uganda
- Salary Scale: KT3
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
A Technician is responsible for following general instructions, drawings, specifications, standard practice and recognized methods to perform any operations needed to produce prototype and/or production composite parts, components and assemblies.
Reports to: Assembly Supervisor
Salary Scale: KT3
- Follow standardized assembly procedures to assemble machined components into a finished product according to specifications/blueprints;
- Perform visual checks to ensure the finished product meets all specifications and functionality requirements;
- Communicate clearly and professionally with Shift Supervisor when issues arise;
- Pack finished products as instructed;
- Complete all needed documentation;
- Keep a safety first mindset by following all safety rules and operating in a safe manner;
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly condition; and
- Any other duties assigned by the Assembly Supervisor
(a) Academic Qualifications
- Ordinary Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Related Field with at least Credit Class or Equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Trade Certificate in Welding, Fitting, Machining, Mechanics or Equivalent
Proficiency in SMAW, GMAW, GTAW and Gas Welding, Machine Operator, Fitter, Electrical Wiring
- Strong attention to detail through repetitive operations to ensure high quality throughout the assembly process;
- Comfortable working in a cooperative, team oriented, fast paced environment;
- Willingness to take ownership of your role including performance and attendance accountability;
- Willingness to work on traditional and non-traditional shifts;
- Must be willing to work both as a team player and independently;
- lifting and carrying heavy objects;
- Requires pushing, pulling, reaching, standing, walking, gripping and bending;
- High mental and visual effort required; and
- Work in, around and beneath equipment.
How To Apply
To apply for any of the available jobs, you must send your application through email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline . No applications will be accepted after Midnight on 12th April 2021 (as recorded by the mail server). Please note that we are not accepting hand-delivered applications.
Your application should include the following documents Only in PDF Format:
- An duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A duly signed CV (Please use this CV template).
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted