- Company: Ultimus Holdings
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc in Account or Finance
- 3-5 years work experience
- An MBA / M.Sc / ICAN / ACA and other professional certifications are added advantages.
- Must possess procurement capability
- Should have knowlegde of inventory and tax
- Inventory management and core accounting.
- Adequate computer skills and proficiency using programs like QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference
- Provides management information to the warehouse management (experience in areas of product costing, keeping accounting records & Reconciliations).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Assists in providing Supply Chain warehouse information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
- Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers and all other financial inputs.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
with the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.