- Company: Stanbic Bank Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in UgandaTo create artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions; applying deep domain expertise to facilitate the successful adoption and acceleration of AI and ML across Stanbic and in collaboration with SBG; ensuring the needs of stakeholders are correctly understood and addressed. The purpose of the role will be to create a business-led focus in the robotics and artificial intelligence space.
The role is responsible for researching, designing, building, and maintaining robotics systems and applications using artificial intelligence techniques to solve client issues and automate tasks to create operational efficiencies for the bank.
Outputs and measures:
· Develop and implement a strategy of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence programs within the Enterprise Data Office through engagement with various stakeholders.
· Develop a framework on how the Robotics and Artificial Intelligence capability will be incorporated and rolled out within the Enterprise Data Office.
· Conduct research to determine the parameters of a robotic application, design robotic systems from start to finish
· Develop and implement software that will control robots, create prototypes and work on necessary components
· Develop cost-effective and efficient processes to produce the machines, perform integration tests and quality control while applying machine learning techniques
· Create complete documentation for robotic systems
· Monitor the use of robotic systems, optimize their functionality and troubleshoot defects in the robot design
· Keep abreast of advancements in robotics and relevant fields
· · Formulate Artificial Intelligence strategies, supervise research and development processes and other processes to make sure they fulfil the needs of AI strategies.
· · Figure out the ways in which Artificial intelligence can be used to solve issues faced by clients and enhance user experience.
· · Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse the bank’s business and main areas where the application of AI can stimulate business growth.
· · Set high ethical standards while applying Artificial Intelligence.
Maximise Business Revenue through Robotics and Artificial Intelligence capability build
· Develop capabilities for various departments in the bank to use data science, backed by Robotics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities to maximize revenue for their business.
· Partner with the relevant quantitative teams to implementing algorithms solutions as a factor of production.
· Deploy various robotics solutions within different departments to reduce the sub-optimal use of valuable people resources.
· Build out success measures in order to prove the value that Robotics and Artificial Intelligence initiatives are increasing efficiency as well as revenue for the bank.
· Partner with the relevant data stewards within the bank in order to create the capability for businesses to access data (structured and un-structured) in an effective manner to allow the different businesses to identify opportunities from various data sources.
· Build capabilities to Identify cross region and cross division opportunities to be able to maximise revenue for the bank.
· Develop and Maintain Key Stakeholders relationship with various departments / business functions in order to positively impact and grow drive the bank’s agenda.
· In Partnership with Big Data and Analytics Teams, develop and implement the required analytics for the bank.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/IT/Maths or Engineering
. 5 years experience in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics or Machine Learning area
. Knowledge of business concepts, entities (definition, ownership, use, semantics and syntax) specific to the Banking and Financial Services industry.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 17 April. 2021
Get Job Notification In Your Inbox