Job Location / Address: Dubai, UAE
About the job
About the Business:
We are the leading provider of smart logistics solutions, enabling the flow of trade across the globe. Our comprehensive range of products and services covers every link of the integrated supply chain – from maritime and inland terminals to marine services and industrial parks as well as technology-driven customer solutions.
We deliver these services through an interconnected global network of 127 business units in 51 countries across six continents, with a significant presence both in high-growth and mature markets. Wherever we operate, we integrate sustainability and responsible corporate citizenship into our activities, striving for a positive contribution to the economies and communities where we live and work.
Our dedicated, diverse and professional team of more than 56,000 employees from 54 countries are committed to delivering unrivaled value to our customers and partners. We do this by focusing on mutually beneficial relationships – with governments, shippers, traders, and other stakeholders along the global supply chain – relationships built on a foundation of mutual trust and enduring partnership.
We think ahead, anticipate change and deploy industry-leading technology to create the smartest, most efficient and innovative trade solutions, while ensuring a positive and sustainable impact on economies, societies and our planet.
About the Role:
The Brand Specialist is responsible for supporting brand management strategies with the Senior Manager- Content, the Group Communication team and global business units to ensure alignment and effectiveness.
As the Brand Specialist, you will apply strategic, analytical and creative thinking to solve challenging brand issues on a daily basis. You will consult across the Group, throughout the world and on a range of brand topics (e.g. positioning, visual identity, brand architecture, naming, customer experience and signature cues). Review brand submissions and content analytics on behalf of Group Communications and make informed recommendations to stakeholders within the business and leadership.
The Brand Specialist is expected and empowered to proactively develop innovative brand solutions to support DP World’s communications and marketing activities. The Brand Specialist understands the importance and value of brand excellence and its value. This understanding will drive the Brand Specialist to be a creative multi-tasker with excellent organisation skills, who is able to push traditional boundaries around content development, within the brand guidelines. The Brand Specialist is required to maintain the highest standards of honesty and integrity in his/her dealings with everyone within and outside of the organisation.
- Support with the coordination, development and implementation of the brand strategy with the Senior Manager- Content
- Ensure that all collateral reflects the Group’s visual identity, is compliant with the brand guidelines and adds value to the brand equity
- Support the Senior Manager – Content to oversee the relevance and alignment of all marketing activity to the brand plan and brand purpose, ensuring a ‘one group’ view
- Work with the Senior Manager- Content on the development of brand growth opportunities for the Group. Identify methods to utilise both the internal and external communication platforms to tell brand stories in innovative ways
- Ensure that messaging is communicated in way that supports the brand purpose
- Help develop insight-led brand activation and connection strategies, creating an integrated approach to building brand awareness and driving the brand purpose
- Coordinate and take ownership of a global content calendar to coordinate big brand campaigns
- Support the development of strategic integrated campaigns to raise awareness of the Group’s global programmes and initiatives
- Take ownership of Group’s digital asset management (DAM) tool, governance, education and lifeline. Develop a global brand ambassador program
- Work with external vendors, partners and suppliers to ensure that assets on the e-library are refreshed and up to date. Whilst, collaborating with regional offices to ensure all assets are uploaded and categorized correctly
- Develop a program of education for internal stakeholders on brand excellence
- Create and maintain a ‘brief suite’ for internal stakeholders, to ensure clear strategic direction and value for brand campaign activities
- Collaborate with the wider Group Communications to develop a reporting method to track and measure our brand exposure internally and externally
- Manage relationships from start to finish, with external vendors and agencies. Ensuring that work is delivered on time and within budgets
- Work on multi-use internal or external artwork when required by Senior Manager- Content
- Maintain a regular view on our competitors brand efforts and other related firms within the industry
- Support the Senior Manager- Content to maintain a list of preferred suppliers for brand and content marketing efforts.
- Keep up to date with works in the ‘agency’ world. Network, attend events and build industry connections
- Promote and demonstrate positive behaviors in harmony with DP World’s values and culture
- Ensure that the highest levels of safety are applied in all activities.
- Understand and adhere to DP World’s Code of Conduct and Ethics policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor level or equivalent in communications, graphic design or art and design subjects
- At least four years’ work experience
- Good knowledge and experience of design and editing software, such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to thrive in team situations, actively contributing thinking that enhances and/or challenges key assumptions
- A willingness to push your thinking, attack issues from multiple angles and stretch yourself to provide outstanding brand ideas
- Excellent business intuition, creativity and innovation, ability to connect the dots and see the bigger picture
- Arabic language a bonus
- Good knowledge of digital and social media
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, multi-tasker, willing to take initiative
Remuneration and Employment Benefits
The employment benefits package is reflective of the location for this position.
To Apply, Click here