- Company: Oasis Healthcare
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
Oasis healthcare group is a company that runs a chain of facilities which aim to provide a 3 tier referral system to enable clients benefit from quality healthcare and also be seen by all appropriate healthcare cadre when need arises. It consists of skilled and dedicated health specialists, professionals, support staff, volunteers and physicians who promote wellness, prevent disease and injury, and provide healthcare every day to a diverse population in Kenya, especially those living in urban centres.
Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the overall operations of Nursing/Patient Care Services. Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards as it relates to the care provided to all age groups of patients ranging from neonate to geriatric. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in Continued Quality Improvement activities.
- At least BSc. Nursing degree; MSc. Nursing an added advantage
- 2 Years of relevant nursing management experience.
- Demonstrated intention to advance professionally.
- Flexibility, a high degree of organization and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast–paced rapidly changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and dedication
- Data analysis, communication, creativity, critical thinking and effective problem solving abilities.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership, managerial ability, good interpersonal relationships, and the application of sound administrative principles.
- Ability to determine appropriate course of action in more complex situations
Method of Application
Online applications to be sent to
Closing Date : 3rd April, 2021