Job Reference #: 227021BR
Job Type: Full Time
– support the Relationship Manager and Investment Advisors in their daily business
– be the point of entry for processing client orders such as account opening and maintenance
– assist in all administrative tasks and organizational arrangements in relation to client’s general inquiries and to their investments and payments
– make sure to follow up on client-related processes until they are completed
– keep in contact with internal and external clients
We are a dynamic, highly motivated and international team looking forward to growing our business and bring it to the next level by delivering perfect client experience.
You will have the chance to work together with specialists in a very interesting and attractive Market.
– knowledge and experience in banking operations (apprenticeship a/o banking traineeship are a plus)
– experience in a similar role dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– the ability to work accurate and efficiently
– a team player
– a detail-oriented and reliable person
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– fluent in English
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements