Full Job Description
Working with us is more than just a job-it is an opportunity to love and serve seniors, their families, the team that serves while being a part of a dynamic team! Working with us provides the space to share your passion and dedication while making a difference in the lives of those we serve each day.
We are currently seeking a Concierge/Receptionist to join our team.
- Represents the facility in the most professional manner at all times. Must greet all visitors as instructed by Community Relations Director, refers visitors appropriately.
- Maintains reception area, workroom, and lobby/living room area in good order.
- Assures that all visitors, residents, and professionals sign in and out properly.
- Answers telephones promptly and properly, assuring each caller is treated courteously and is referred appropriately. Takes accurate messages and assures that staff receive messages promptly.
- Remains at receptionist desk or nearby while on duty. Notifies the designated relief person to cover area during breaks.
- Assists the Community Relations Director by assembling brochures and mailing marketing materials.
- Remains observant regarding residents leaving the facility to assure best effort is made to safeguard residents.
- Assures confidentiality of residents and staff by following procedures regarding release of information.
- Is observant and aware of any situation or occurrence in the facility that may pose a safety hazard to residents or staff. Reports such observations immediately to supervisor.
- Performs job duties in accordance with safety rules.
- Attends all meetings and in services as requested by Executive Director.
- Performs other duties as may from time to time be requested by RSC or Executive Director.
- Is available to work at times, days, or positions other than those scheduled as requested by Executive Director.
A candidate for receptionist shall possess exemplary work ethics and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be experienced in a position requiring heavy public contact. Must be able to assist and interact with seniors in a caring, kind, and respectful manner and must present a professional image at all times. Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull a minimum of 40 pounds. Must be able to move quickly about the facility and physically assist residents and/or staff in event of an emergency.