- Company: Orient Bank
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Uganda
Orient Bank is a financial institution regulated by the Central Bank of Uganda and offering wide range of financial services to both individuals, corporates, SME’s, organization. The bank has fully fledged branch networks across all the regions of Uganda. Orient Bank’s administrative headquarters are in Kampala on plot 6/6A Kampala Road. Facilities outside Kampala, also known as branches, have a dual function as Branch set up and mini storage space for daily operational items such as stationery.
Consultancy Objective: Orient Bank seeks a suitably qualified and experienced consultant to document existing facility management practices and procedures and lead the development of a facility management manual as well as related procedures and forms. .
Key Responsibilities for the Consultant/s will be to
Document existing practices & Identify needs.
• Gather information, compile existing practices and documents, interview key stakeholders in order to refine content of manual.
• Analyze findings and draft report with key recommendations.
Draft Manual, forms and templates, and validate content
The consultant is expected to draft content, develop forms and templates, validate content and integrate for each of the following areas(i) Roles & Responsibilities, (ii) Premises Standards & Statutory Compliance, (iii) Premises Selection Process, (iv) Facility Leasing & Lease Management, (v) Workspace Allocation & Changes, (vi) Furniture & Assets, (v) Building Maintenance,(vi) Fire Safety, (vii) Security, (viii) Sanitation and Hygiene, (ix) Waste Management and (x) Inspection & Compliance.
• Compile final version of the manual and submit for approval.
• Hold training sessions with key stakeholders (Administration and Facilities Management teams).
• Hand over to Facility Officer for implementation.
Skills and Expertise Required
• BA in business and administration or related field.
• Qualifications with supplemental training in office infrastructure maintenance, procurement and logistics would be an asset;
• 5 years of relevant experience in administration or programme support service. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
• Banking experience an asset
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send a three paged technical and financial proposal detailing the methodology and approach to this work, cover letter, and CV to the Head, Human Resources, Orient Bank Limited to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PROVISION OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES” in the subject line.
Duration of Contract: One (1) year.