Orient Bank Uganda is looking for a credit analyst manager job to work at their office in Kampala.
To provide an independent assessment of credit and business risks by ensuring detailed analysis, review and formulation of credit proposals/packages originating from
the SME Business Segment in accordance with the credit policy and guidelines
Duties and Responsibilities
Preparation and submission of high-quality Credit Application documentation in accordance with the Bank’s Credit Policy/Manual.
• Review and evaluate SME business applications for accuracy and compliance with the credit policy before presentation for relevant approvals.
• Monitor the SME Business Segment portfolio to ensure compliance with approved terms and conditions.
• Liaise with the SME Business Segment heads for advances appraisal, reviews, excess reports, site visits, financials and other analysis related information to support the
• Ensure that all credit facilities within your portfolio comply with the Credit Policy and other applicable laws and regulations and, are monitored throughout the post disbursement phase.
• Ensure that all watch listed accounts within your portfolio that are discussed in the monthly watch meeting and action plans are recommended are followed through.
• Ensure that accounts within your portfolio with issues outstanding beyond a period of 90 days are reported on ASTAR.
• Ensure that accounts within your portfolio that have post approval terms including covenants, conditions, risk triggers are complied with.
• Ensure daily monitoring of Exceptions (limit excesses and other non-compliance with approved conditions).
. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with atleast 3 working experience
• Related experience or education in accounting/finance will be added advantage.
• Demonstrate a proven ability to analyse credit proposals
• Understanding of business trends
• Understanding credit risk management trends in the financial services industry
• Ability to understand and analyze financial & cash-flow statements and make useful deductions for decision making.
How To Apply
To apply, send your application to; email@example.com
Closing Date; Friday, 22nd October, 2021 at 5:00pm