- Company: Wipro Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT Jobs in kenya
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Technical Expectations/Professional Practices:
-Experience in writing policies, procedures and controls for security lead certifications like ISO 27001, COBIT 5, etc.
– Ability to identify threats and risk out of vulnerability scan reports and penetration testing reports.
– Conduct Security Awareness sessions and build the custom awareness material as per user groups i.e. IT Users, IT Privileged users, IT Administrators, Senior Management, General Business users
– Establish and oversee formal risk analysis and self-assessments program for various Information Services systems and processes.
– Help ensure compliance with various IT standards, PCI, NIST.
– Liaise with Internal Audit, Corporate Compliance, Office of General Counsel and Risk Management to remediate new and outstanding issues; track security-related issues in the electronic GRC system.
-Maintain expertise on security trends through training, research and development in order to mitigate potential security exposures.
-Identify and Report risk resulting from various vulnerability reports
– Ability to work independently with or without direction and/or supervision.
– Good presentation skills
– Ability to conduct senior executive level Security Awareness sessions
– Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
– Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentially.
– Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
– Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles.
– Accept responsibility and personal accountability.
Background / Qualifications:
– In-depth understanding of ISO 27001 (series), PCI, NIST, as well as industry security frameworks.
– Lead Auditor ISO 27001 and Lead auditor ISO 20000
– Experience in African regulatory standards pertaining to bank.
– Understanding of eGRC tools like Archer, Metricstream, IBM Open Page, etc.
– Advanced knowledge of risk assessment design and delivery.
– A bachelor’s degree required
– Professional security management certification CISA / CISM / CISSP / CRSIC / CISO is a must (Any one of the mentioned at minimum).
– Knowledgeable of governance, risk and compliance systems and how to design a GRC framework.
Previous Work Experience:
– 7 or more years of progressive Information Security work experience.
– Banking experience is mandatory.
How To Apply