- Company: MFT Fulfillment Centre Ltd
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Kenya
Established in 2018, MFT is a full-service order fulfillment company; we are dedicated to providing our customers the best drop shipping and order fulfillment experience possible, enabling them to reach new markets, grow their business, all the while reducing their overhead. With dedicated and trained staff at all levels we make sure that you have a reliable and standardized experience. With a vision to enable fulfillment services globally and build a strong footprint in the African continent we have been adding warehouses, fleet and technology based solutions for our clients.
Digital Marketer will be responsible for assisting with all things to do with marketing; i.e. brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts and analyzing analytics. You will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence thereby improving our marketing and sales efforts.
- Brainstorm campaigns.
- Create social media posts.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Stay adept with the latest social media best practices industry innovations and tools.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
- Monitor analytics for campaigns.
- Provide feedback to clients.
- Write compelling and informative blogs.
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network on behalf of the company and its clients
- Provide constructive feedback
- Keep our/our clients digital communities entertained, informed, and engaged
- A degree or diploma in communications, It, marketing or a related field.
- Prior experience in digital marketing.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification or Social Media Certifications will be considered as a bonus.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to
email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Closing Date : 26th March, 2021