JOB TITLE: DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER
REPORTING TO: HEAD MARKETING AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT: MARKETING AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS.
Job Location / Address: Kampala, Uganda
The Digital Marketing officer will manage the bank’s communication on various online platforms including the official website, Intranet and social media. They will plan and manage the digital marketing campaigns of the brand, products, and services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage UBA Uganda website, optimizing SEO and ensuring content is up to date.
• Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other platforms.
• Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimize performance.
• Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results.
• Plan and organize bank events with attention to financial and time constraints.
• Plan bank events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
• Prepare event budgets and ensure adherence.
• Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
• Lead promotional activities for the event.
• Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• A University degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing or Business Administration.
• At least 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
• Data Analysis.
• Website design and Management.
• Writing and Editing.
• SEO and SEM.
• Email Marketing.
• Social Media Management.
• Basic Design skills.
• Creativity and initiative.
• Problem Solving.
• Good presentation, interpersonal and communication.
• Ability to work under pressure and independently achieve results.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested staff should send their CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to; Head of Human CapitalUnited Bank for AfricaPlot 2, Jinja RoadKampala, Uganda.