- Company: Roaddo Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns.
- After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media engagement
- SEO Expert.
Qualifications for Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application