- Company: Vidoomy
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Vidoomy is a company specialized in Digital Video Advertising. We offer the best monetization results to increase our Publishers revenues by delivering high impact video advertising campaigns from well-known Brands & Agencies globally.
Now with more than 2000 satisfied Publishers, Vidoomy is able to reach millions of users all over the world, impacting the right audiences for your campaigns.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Sales Manager
About The Job
- Vidoomy, Adtech specialized in Video Advertising with presence in more than 20 countries, is looking for specialized profiles in the African territory to develop our company’s commercial operations.
- Having one of the highest growth rates in the market compared to similar companies, we want to continue this trend by betting on our team’s growth. Our technology is directly integrated in over 2500 premium sites worldwide, receiving more than 600 million daily requests.
- We are looking for profiles with AMBITION, MOTIVATION and EXPERIENCE, who want to be part of a GLOBAL SUCCESS project and in full growth, which translates into a professional challenge from all points of view.
- Manage large clients and media agencies portfolios
- Develop sales strategies
- Achieve monthly sales goals
- Effectively create value selling in business negotiations
- Identify new opportunities to leverage business and relationships
- Attend weekly meetings/presentations with agencies to discuss client´s campaigns schedules
- Advise clients and create brand loyalty
- Negotiate Sales contracts
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the business
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals and increase incremental revenue.
- Demonstrable experience in a digital ad sales position
- English fluency is a MUST
- Demonstrable experience in Digital Advertising & Programmatic
- Demonstrable networking within all the major local advertising & media agencies
- Strong prospecting, selling, monitoring, negotiation, closing and reporting skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital, video advertising and programmatic industry
- Active portfolio of clients in Media Agencies and Advertisers
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital, video advertising and programmatic market
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced company.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in English to:
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.