Organization: Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Officer, Regional Office
The Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) was established to implement the provisions of The UCC Act 2013 Laws of Uganda with a principal goal of developing a modern communications sub-sector and Infrastructure in Uganda, in conformity with the operationalization of the Telecommunications Policy.
Job Summary: The Driver will provide transport services and maintain vehicles in line with directorate’s mission.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To handle the documentation and distribution of UCC documents within the region and to and from H/Q.;
- To manage transport at the region in good and sound condition at all times;
- To ensure proper security of the office vehicles and motor cycles in the region.
- To assist assistant officer administration to ensure that the offices are well supplied with refreshments on working days during working hours.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) Driver job placement should hold a valid driving permit
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education or its equivalent; and
- A Diploma in motor vehicle mechanics and certificate defensive driver training as an added advantage
- A minimum of five years’ experience of vehicle driving in a similar corporate setting
- Good Driving skills
- Task Management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer focus
- Communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 17th March 2021