- Company: Total Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics Jobs in Uganda
- Ensure line management are kept informed on relevant issues which could affect safety, operational, commercial and deliverables aspects of the operations,
- Prepare the SOW, and initial technical PQ and HSE evaluations of bidders during the call for tender process
- Participate in the definition of contractual strategies and the production of CFT and invitations to tender and ensure the proper implementation of contracts.
- Plan and coordinate all other services required to support drilling Operations like MGO availability, waste management services, crew change forecasting, interface with Drilling field teams and service companies to ensure they are adequate to fulfill the requirements of Drilling operations.
- Monitor and control drilling Logistics Contractors, in coordination with Line Manager and Contracts & Procurement, day to day contract activities and day to day contract administration up to contract close-out.
- Manage daily coordination with Drilling team and other stakeholders, collate requirements and look ahead plans, ensure that services are available including crew, equipment and tools maintained and all operations defined to respond to drilling team operational requirements for personnel and materials transfer to /from the field
- Coordinate the drilling logistics planning and progress control activities
- Assure the availability of Aerial services for drilling personnel and cargo transport (if needed) by ensuring that all systems required for Passenger manifests, tracking, as well as aviation crew and airstrip facilities are functional
- Manage the Drilling Logistics support base including storage yards, equipment and other services and also ensures that the design is adequate for the proper storage, handling and preservation of all materials
- Manage investigation and analysis of drilling logistics incidents until conclusive close out in cooperation with HSE Department, Lead efforts to maintain HSE awareness, implement safety tours, safety campaigns,
- Optimize operational cost.
- Manage contracts and ensure a proper validation of the services prior invoicing.
- Manage Contractors activities and ensure a close professional relationship with them.
- Prepare, review and follow-up the implementation of all required TOTAL operational procedures and referential related to the execution of drilling Logistics activities and ensure the rules are applied and respected.
- Prepare and participate to logistics, lifting/handling, aviation, and transportation inspections, audits and reviews in coordination with the line manager.
- Manage the Documentation Control System for all drilling Logistics activities on site, ensure proper implementation of documentation rules and procedures by Contractor and team, ensure the development and the delivery of a complete and good quality documentation to Operation teams.
Context and environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Drilling Logistics & support to Oil and Gas operations at management level with knowledge of project Drilling Logistics Management in a very busy, demanding and complex environment. Recent experiences in TOTAL drilling campaigns onshore will be a plus.
- Logistics & HSE management rules, Lifting/handling, Storage management and techniques, Land transportation, Aviation activities and Freight Forwarding and Customs process.
- Experience in ERP systems including SAP and database management including MS access, word, project, excel.
- Self-motivated, proven leadership and proactive for carrying out the activities of the job.
- Analytical skilled and team leader with organizational rigor, anticipation skills, and a holistic approach and tenacity.
- Able to work under pressure and stressing conditions and in autonomy, to adapt, to analyze issues and communicate effectively with all entities, to write Standing instructions and procedures.
- Active team player with ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions and environment.
How To Apply
Closing Date : 9 April. 2021
Get Job Notification In Your Inbox