Job Title: E-Learning and Development Officer
Hiring Organization: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
About US: Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
Job Summary: The E-Learning and Development Officer will be responsible for developing a strategic approach to technology-enhanced learning. He/she will work closely with the Institute faculty and staff to support enhancement of teaching and learning experiences through the facilitation of innovation, creativity and knowledge transfer in the area of e learning.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of two years’ experience in E-learning and Development.
- Experience in Training, Adult Education, and/or Multimedia training materials development.
- Demonstrable experience with a Learning Management System as a developer or Administrator.
- Demonstrable experience with HTML and audio and video editing software.
- Ability to work effectively and collegially with teams especially ICT, Communications, and Marketing.
- Ability to solve technical problems independently or in teams.
How to Apply: All candidates should apply online at the link below. Click Here Deadline: 4th May 2021