- Company: Orient Bank
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Uganda
Job Title: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Reporting to: MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
Location: HEAD OFFICE
Job Summary: Ensures that the administrative matters of the Executive Office run smoothly by effectively planning for and coordinating all stakeholder requirements as per the Bank’s policies, guidelines and procedures. .
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop, plan & monitor the Managing Director’s diary of activities.
• Actively contribute to overall communications/ events calendar, identifying opportunities & generating ideas to ensure strategic messages are delivered at all events involving the Managing Director.
• Work closely with all stakeholders to develop and enhance the strategy of the bank and develop end to end resolution of customer complaints addressed to the Managing Director.
• Provide administrative assistance for Board meetings, including travel, venue logistics, filing and distribution of Board papers/ documents.
• Provide administrative and secretarial support for Management meetings, including minute taking, report writing and maintaining action logs for closure of key issues requiring executive management’s attention.
• Maintain an efficient and effective filing system.
• Manage the process for handling all issues/ queries/ complaints received to the Managing Director.
• Receive and forward Executive office correspondence, communication including letters, memos, telephone calls, incoming and outgoing mail in line with Bank policy.
• Attend to visitors/customers in the Executive Office by scheduling appointments to effectively deliver public relations in line with guiding procedures of the bank.
• Supervise and ensure cleanliness of the executive office all the time.
• Plan, requisition and account for office stationery and equipment in line with bank’s policies.
Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
Key Required Skills
• Resilient individual, able to quickly adapt to changing situations and pressure levels.
• Highly proactive, self –driven, and able to prioritize & multitask effectively
• Great stakeholder management skills, accompanied by an understanding of the Office’s key stakeholders
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Key attention to detail
• Proven record of professional discretion
• Above average competence in use of MS Office tools/ applications
• Previous banking experience is an added advantage
Method of Application
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted