Children’s Foundation Uganda
- Company: Children’s Foundation Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Uganda
Monitor the implementation of guidelines for the study recruitment.
• Prepare and implement approved recruitment work plans and monitor the integration of recruitment activities into the community engagement plans
• Periodically evaluate the functionality of study tracking system per each participant enrolled in study and come up with interventions to curb the identified gaps in line with study objectives
• Support the study team to monitor the implementation of community mobilization/ demand creation strategies while involving the community stakeholders to curb barriers to identification of potential participants
• Provide technical support in the identification, documentation and referral/follow up of identified potentials participants in the community in liaison with the community stakeholders in line with study objectives
• Liaise with the Study Coordinator to provide technical support in promoting availability and usage of study data tools for screening and recruitment then monitor reporting in terms of ‘rates, timeliness and accuracy’ for study team, while providing appropriate feedback
• Participate in the development and implementation of linkage and referral system between the community and Baylor-Uganda CRS as well as to other CBO for recruitment and care respectively
• Oversee the follow-up, locator information and tracing of study participants.
• Establish regular communications with other study staff to determine the compliance of study participants
• Contact or visit study participants to ensure scheduled appointments are not missed
• Develop appropriate plans with families where possible to identify, restore and resolve underlying issues causing missed visits.
• Completes CRFs and source documents as appropriate
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
• A community related degree preferably with an evidence of comprehensive HIV training, or a degree in in Nursing or degree in public health or ‘Diploma in Clinical medicine and community health’ or equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Registered with the relevant professional body is key,
• At least 2 years’ experience in a research institution is an added advantage.
• At least 1 year of relevant experience in HIV prevention for research programs with a donor funded organization
• Prior experience in Vaccine studies will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Closing Date : 30th June. 2021