Job Position: Fluid – Cement & Waste Management Leader
Job Location: KAMPALA-Uganda
Job Type: Full-Time
Hiring Organization: Total Uganda
- Prepare with the Drilling and Wells engineering leader the General Drilling & Completion Program.
- Prepare fluids, cement and waste management DRILLEX (CAPEX, OPEX).
- Manage and coordinate fluid, cement and waste management contracts, ensuring contracts readiness and implementation prior operation start up, and during operations. Liaise closely with the Contracts and Cost Control departments to ensure all contracts are up to date (duration, budget, amendments etc).
- Ensure QAQC & follow-up of consumables and stock throughout the supply chain process.
- Set and ensure implementation of drilling fluids, cement and waste management operational standards that meet objectives of health, safety and environmental protection.
- Lead an operational team on different drilling sites composed of superintendents and supervisors
- Lead and validate fluid and cement design and engineering studies and programs undertaken by team members to ensure wells construction and wells objectives including proper cement formulation and placement procedure to insure long term well integrity in a sensitive environment.
- Ensure fluids, cement and waste management operation programs are in line with FP referential.
- Prepare budgets and Wells authorization for expenditures in relation with managed contracts, ensuring optimized usage of drilling fluids, cement and waste management budget with respect of local regulation.
Context and environment
- BSc, Petroleum Industry MSc preferred (or equivalent professional experience)
- A minimum of 15 years of international experience, both in fluids, cement and waste management. Extensive international experience preferentially in land operations, taking into account complex environmental equation.
HOW TO APPLY
Get Job Notification In Your Inbox