Job Title: HR Officer (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Roke Telkom
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Roke Telkom is a Uganda-based telecommunications company that has been fully licensed since 2006 by the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) as a Public Service Provider (capacity Resale, Voice & Data) and Public Infrastructure Provider.
Job Summary: The HR Officer will be responsible for providing comprehensive and efficient first line support and guidance on HR issues across the organisation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Degree in Human Resource Management.
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively working experience in a fast-paced work environment. Telecom’s experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and emotional resourcefulness skills are essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
How to Apply:
All applications should be sent to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for in the email subject. All documents attached should be in pdf format and not larger than 5MB.
Deadline: 30th March 2021