Job Title: Contact Centre MI Analyst (Customer Service Jobs)
Organization: Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
Job Summary: The Contact Centre MI analyst will provide specialist advice and support in order to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance the customer experience, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service: Respond efficiently, accurately and courteously to all customer service matters, complaints, requests
- Support the development and maintenance of processes in Customer Services Centre: Adhere to all processes in the CMP Customer Services centre and identify opportunities to improve Client Servicing processes
- Monitor and control risk associated with the Customer: Ensure that all activities performed in providing Customer Services comply in all respects with Absa’s risk and compliance policies and procedures as well as legal and regulatory requirements
- Stakeholder Management: Establish and maintain good professional relationships with relevant stakeholders so as to remain abreast of their needs and issues and respond rapidly and effectively
- Self-development: Owning and being proactive about own training and development
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the ABSA Group Contact Centre MI analyst job should hold relevant qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join ABSA Group in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 22nd March 2021