Job Position: Head of sales
Hiring Organization: Global Profiles
Duty Station: Lagos, Nigeria
Head of Sales opening at Nigeria first and fastest growing Fitness Chain. Who will be responsible for the development of the business development, sales strategy and execution of agreed tactics to achieve the business goals. The Head Sales will primarily be required to work with the Area Sales Manager, Regional Manager(and other marketing and sales team members) to carry out research and conduct analysis of opportunities, ideas and scenarios that are relevant to the firm’s business, to present and get buy in from internal and external stakeholders, to build strategic relationships for the business and sell the business’s services.
• Manage Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager and Sales executives.
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Prepare documentation required for selling services to internal and external stakeholders.
• Gather (continuously) crucial industry and business intelligence that are relevant to the client’s business and ventures, especially relating to government regulations and policies.
• Lead meetings and briefings (both internal and external).
• Build relationships with strategic internal and external stakeholders.
• Sell the company’s services to businesses and manage client relationships.
• Having the ability to recognize opportunities and the sales experience to nurture prospects into
• Degree in Business Administration and other related field
• Up to 7 years plus experience in sales & marketing and not less than 5-years in managing a team
• Good charisma, carriage and command respect/attention.
• Strategic Thinking
• The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
• Business case development
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Business and technology savvy (evidence of such abilities required)
• Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
HOW TO APPLY