- Company: CNOOC Uganda Limited
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Uganda
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused? committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Post: Health Manager
Location: Kampala, Uganda however can be mobilized to Lake Albert area, other construction sites or other cities as required. .
Responsible for Health Management of the Company.
• Responsible for all occupational health and hygiene and medical management of the organization. Manage the Company’s clinics and staff.
• Assist in developing and delivering health and hygiene orientation and training programs.
• Develop and implement health monitoring program for Company staff and advise on health improvement plans.
• Help to prepare yearly health related work plan and budget.
• Assist in developing and maintaining medical referral network or medical evacuation plan and procedures within country and to adjacent countries.
• Maintain good rapport with chosen medical institutions in country.
• Assess needs and requirements of Company staff seeking emergency medical assistance and provide first aid treatment.
• Refer cases to Medical Officers and provide input on proper treatment plan, referral decisions.
• Assist and prepare patients for transportation to referral hospital and coordinate onward treatment.
• Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Conduct health and hygiene inspection of Company properties and follow up closeout of findings.
• Develop principles and targets of Health management, responsible for establishment, implementation, review and improvement of the safety management system.
• Establish incident command system and emergency response plan, and organize safety accident investigation and reporting.
• Participate in the prequalification of contractors, reviewing the contractors’ processes and activities in safety management and tire related clauses in procurement contracts.
• Supervise third party inspection/survey services and safety study consultant organization, prepare safety management report.
• Report and track safety hazards, health risks in time, suggest control and corrective measures. Prepare Crisis and safety accident treatment report.
• Plan and organize health training and activities to build up safety skills and promote safety culture.
• Other duties assigned by superior.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, safety/environment or the related.
• At least 10-year related working experience and 5-year experience in Oil & Gas industry.
• Extensive knowledge of QHSE system making and reviewing.
• Extensive knowledge of Chinese and international QHSE laws, regulations and criteria.
• Extensive knowledge of the process and technology of HSE management.
How To Apply
Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF to email@example.com not later than FRIDAY 19th March 2021 at 5.00PM. Ensure to indicate the JOB TITLE in the SUBJECT HEAD of the email.
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications, nationality, 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.