- Company: Unilever
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Jobs in Uganda
The role of Assistant HR Business Partner supports the delivery of the HR Strategy working closely and supporting the HRBP team. You will also work directly with managers, advising on all HR issues and ensuring the effective execution of change. In addition, you will use your knowledge and management of HR Information Systems to provide insight and ensure data reliability.
The HRBP Assistant has the following main accountabilities:
- Considers the bigger picture at all times by making connections and drawing conclusions about the impact of activities and issues on each other.
- Supports the development and implementation of HR solutions by understanding how the organisation works.
- Supports Unilever talent processes by educating and managers to generate objective and fair decisions.
- Co-ordinates and rolls-out internal communication messages
- Guides and supports managers in the fundamentals of learning needs and skill gap analyses and provides guidance on the range of learning interventions available
- Supports managers and the HRBP team in all Organisational Effectiveness & Analytic activity.
- Communicates ER policies and procedures to all levels of the organisation and work closely with the HRBP team to mitigate ER/IR risk.
- Advises on Reward & Performance Management tools. Works closely with managers to ensure they understand how performance management tools combine to enhance performance, and attract, engage and retain employees.
- Interfaces with HR service provider to ensure delivery of core HR services to the business. Monitors quality and timeliness of service provision
- Supports the delivery of, and the compliance with, Unilever HR policies, processes and local employment/labour legislation for all employees.
- Supports the HRBP team or Expertise teams in preparing & providing accurate information, collating & analysing data and producing clear, insightful and meaningful reports
- Site HR ; will be required to manage budgets and absence cost control and reduction.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field of study
- 2-5 years’ experience in a busy HR environment
- Has strong understanding of employment and labour lawsActs with integrity, impartiality and independence, balancing personal, organisation and legal parameters.
How To Apply
Closing Date : 25 April. 2021