- Company: Black Mountains Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Nigeria
Black Mountains Limited is a high profile consulting firm into Construction and Development Projects across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Advising the management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures.
- Maintain pay plan/payroll and other benefits program in accordance to the compensation and sanctions policy.
- Assess the training needs of staff and monitor training programs.
- Manage the recruitment,interviews, tests, and selection of employees to fill vacant positions in the organisation.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system to drive high performance of Staff
- Serving as an internal consultant by analyzing the current HR processes and recommending solutions.
- Collate and update employee records
- Prepares budget of human resources operations
- Continuous Revision and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure HR programs and services are in compliance with established BML policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
- Preparing and maintaining all HR related records and reports.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Develop and maintain a human resources system that meets top management information needs
- Keep records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for reporting.
Skills and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- At least (2) two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HR Certification Preferred
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.