- Company: Kisumu County
- Location: Kenya
- State: Kisumu
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Kisumu County is located in Nyanza and constitutes 7 constituencies (Kisumu East, Kisumu West, Kisumu Central,Seme, Nyando, Muhoroni and Nyakach). Mission To transform the livelihood of the people of Kisumu county on a foundation of integrity through accountable, efficient and effective leadership that invokes participation and pursuit of quality services, for a prosperous county that is a harbor of excellence
(Job Grade ‘M’ CASB 07)
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs.49, 000. House Allowance: Kshs. 22,000 Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 8,000
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- Developing hardware and software specifications.
- Developing and implementing systems.
- Undertaking upgrading of software.
- Updating and keeping inventory on information communication technology activities, designing, recommending and evaluating systems.
- Implementing, maintaining and documenting standards of systems.
- Maintaining support systems and training of users; and
- Repairing and maintaining of information communication technology equipment and associated peripherals.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Information Communication Technology Officer III or comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:-Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Management Course from a recognized institution;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Certificate mean grade C(plain)
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Method of Application
All interested applicants MUST obtain and submit the following valid documents;
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates,
- National Identity Card or Passport
- Observe Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010;
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority; ( KRA),
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board; (HELB),
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; (EACC),
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal investigation Department; (CID); and
- Clearance Certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- The applicants should attach copies of their certificates and testimonials.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application, giving false or misleading information on conviction may lead to being fined or imprisoned.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- CANVASSING in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Kisumu County Assembly Service Board is committed to implementing the provisions of the constitution – chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MAGINALISED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original copies of their Identity Cards, Academic and Professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letters of appointment to their current substantive post during their interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to the office of the clerk and addressed to:
COUNTY ASSEMBLY SERVICE BOARD KISUMU COUNTY ASSEMBLY
P. O. BOX 86 -40100 KISUMU
Closing Date : 12th April, 2021