Job Title: Insurance Coordinator
Organization: Hariss International Limited (Riham Group)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium and other biscuits.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deals with insurance matters like underwriting and claims.
- Liaises with brokers and Insurance companies in sourcing best policy covers suitable for company needs
- Ensure insurance claims are paid on time
- Alert insurance company in the event of a loss
- Examine claims’ form and other records to determine insurance coverage.
- Interview or correspond with agents and claimants to correct errors or omissions and to investigate questionable claims.
- Interview or correspond with claimant and witnesses, consult police and hospital records, and inspect property damage to determine extent of liability.
- Prepare report of findings of investigations and claims.
- Refer questionable claims to investigator or claims adjuster for investigation or settlement
- Performs any other Assignments imposed by Management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a diploma or degree in a Business-Related discipline.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 31st March 2021