- Company: Agri Exim
- Location: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics Jobs in Uganda
Job title: Logistics Officer
Reports to: AGM North Operations
Location: Iceme-Kole District
Oversee the operation processes from procurement to transportation and internal movement to ensure that it all runs smoothly and efficiently. Collate purchase request from various dept of Iceme and send to Kampala office for converting purchase request to PO. If required logistics officer will liaise with Store manager to get the material from Kampala to Iceme.
• Develop and implement an efficient and transparent supply chain operations and logistics strategy
• Ensure team efficiency by overseeing all daily operations and ensuring all policies and standard operating procedures are followed so that monthly shipment targets are met.
• Analyze various processes / applications and recommend process modifications to enhance logistics efficiency.
• Ensure timely movement of material from farm to factory and inter factory movement from one location to another.
• Prepare monthly budget for the dept and ensure it is adhered to, while controlling costs by loss and waste monitoring, transit loss and creating more efficient systems.
• Get 3P process implemented with full accountability and control.
• Report on MIS and maintain records for commodity procurement and the whole supply chain.
• Maintain high standards of environmental hygiene, health and safety processes and system by working closely with the warehouse supervisors.
Education and Professional Qualifications
• Diploma/Degree in logistics or supply chain management
• Experience in logistics compulsory
• Experience in factory operations is an added advantage.
• 35-45 years of age
• 6 years
• Experience in supply chain
• Good business acumen
• Excellent Communication Skills
Method of Application
Send application and CV only to HR@agrieximfze.com, CC: email@example.com.
Deadline: 31st July 2021