- Company: Total Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
- Work with Audit Team to ensure that all Lubricant sales procedures are saved and up to date
- Manage call & walk in customer technical queries and deliver outstanding technical support.
- Field visits – customer field visits together with the LSEs to offer technical support such as product recommendations, lube charts and surveys.
- Work with the GT LSE & Lubricants’ Trainer to organize technical seminars for key GT segments
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis of all claims lodged by customers relating to lubricants and negotiate on behalf of TOTAL on product claims arising from possible misapplications / quality shortcomings to determine company liability and recommending / rejecting the settlement of such claims.
- Manage ANAC roll out and relationships with Nairobi and Mombasa Laboratories to ensure timely feedback and Implementation of the possible actions.
- Instill confidence in TOTAL lubricants amongst customers.
- Spear head the efforts to dialogue with the stakeholders like the government through UNBS to regulate the lubricants quality and standards on the market.
- Product Life Cycle Management i.e. monitors stock aging and ensures Zero expiries in the warehouse.
- Together with the LSEs and the trade marketer come up with creative strategies of liquidating the stock that is near expiry or re-certifying it.
- Follow up with the support of LSEs on the implementation of new business development ideas such as LINKS, DMS, TQAS, ANAC, LUBRILOG among others.
- Design and implement business support systems that indirectly foster business growth and optimize the current Business Applications like OMS, Verification system, E-lube, through the route to market channels.
- In conjunction with the lubes team at divisional and group levels, replicate the different systems and applications in the activities of the affiliate to support the lubes team to facilitate growth.
- In conjunction with Communications team, ensure that the technical information on the TOTAL (U) Website and brochures is maintained up to date. Be a reference for any desired technical support for future publications.
- Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering. Post graduate training in Technical/Business fields is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Lubes business, technical support & training, sales and marketing environment
- Proven creative experience is a must
- Attention to detail &keenness to learn
- Good conceptual, innovative, computer, business writing, numeric and analytical and decision making skills.
- Must be innovative, self-driven and result oriented
How TO Apply
Closing Date : 12 April. 2021
Get Job Notification In Your Inbox