- Company: Kiira Motors Corporation
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
The Maintenance Engineer shall be responsible for all preventive and corrective maintenance of production machinery, equipment and tools.
Reports to: Manufacturing Systems Manager
Salary Scale: K6
- Ensure periodic and preventive maintenance is appropriately scheduled and accomplished;
- Develop and monitor the preventive maintenance program;
- Manage maintenance goal setting, activity scheduling and work allocation to ensure measurable goals, proper workload distribution, goal satisfaction and effective staff management;
- Track and maintain a record of upgrades on production equipment made with both in-house maintenance team as well as contractors;
- Keep a record of all machine maintenance manuals;
- Maintain Inventory for maintenance tools and consumables for the production and manufacturing plant;
- Responsible for maintenance, safety training and performance reviews of all maintenance employees;
- Review and evaluate maintenance operations; and
- Any other duties assigned by the Manufacturing Systems Manager.
Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering or Related Field from a recognized Institution;
At least a student or Graduate Membership to the Uganda Institute of Professional Engineers or any other Related Professional Body is a Minimum Requirement
Demonstrated Knowledge of common industrial/Process Machinery, Equipment and Tools; Automotive industry manufacturing processes; health, safety, environment and hygiene in an industrial environment; Computerized Maintenance and Inventory System;
- Automotive industry manufacturing processes and technology expertise;
- Knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and electronic, Hydraulic, Pneumatic and industrial machines;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance and Inventory System;
- Technical documentation skills;
- Good knowledge of health, safety, environment and hygiene in an industrial environment;
- Ethics and integrity;
- Team work;
- Concern for results;
- Listening and effective Communication skills; and
- Time Management
How To Apply
To apply for any of the available jobs, you must send your application through email to email@example.com before the deadline . No applications will be accepted after Midnight on 12th April 2021 (as recorded by the mail server). Please note that we are not accepting hand-delivered applications.
Your application should include the following documents Only in PDF Format:
- An duly signed application Letter (Cover Letter) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Kiira Motors Corporation.
- A duly signed CV (Please use this CV template).
- Certified copies of Academic Documents (Certificates and Transcripts). Only copies certified by the awarding institution will be accepted