Orient Bank Jobs 2021
Job Title: MANAGER CREDIT AND MARKET RISK
Reports to: HEAD OF RISK
To enhance and integrate the function for Bank wide risk Management to build capacity and the ability to identify, measure, monitor and control the underlying credit and market risks that the Bank may be exposed to.
Minimum Education Qualification
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Professional qualification e.g. ACCA, CFA, ACIB, CPA, FRM, PRM, etc. is an added advantage
• Minimum of 5 years banking experience of which 3 years must be in management of credit risk or credit.
• Experience in market risk.
Key Required Skills
• Knowledge of Bank Operational policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of Credit management policies and procedures.
• Business and financial analysis skills.
• Strong credit and market risk assessment skills.
• Good knowledge of treasury products and their life cycles, market risk concepts, metrics, valuation models and stress testing methodologies.
DOWNLOAD : FULL JOB DETAILS >>>
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the required criteria are requested to send their applications and updated Curriculum Vitae via email; email@example.com not later than 29th July 2021 at 5:00pm