- Company: Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act. The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965. This status was retained up to and until June 27th 2008 when the Bank’s Special General Meeting resolved to incorporate under the Companies Act with a view to complying with the requirements for listing on the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE)
Our client, a medium sized, licensed Non-deposit-taking SACCO based in Nairobi is seeking to fill a vacant position of Marketing Assistant.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the job requirements are:
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Recruitment of new members to increase deposits, liquidity and shareholdings
- Public relations to reduce conflict, misunderstanding between members and society
- Marketing of the society’s product and services to ensure visibility and positioning
- Follow up on sales enquiries by phone, mails and field visits to ensure members are satisfied with the service quality.
- Carry out market research, customer survey to ensure the Sacco is up to date with the latest product and information.
- Drawing marketing plans to ensure a clear road map of what is to be achieved is in line with strategic plan.
- Submission of monthly reports to ensure results are adhered to and provide relevant information concerning improvement areas and progress.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Degree in any of the following: Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Computer Science will be an added advantage
- Computer skills on MS Office
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar position
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Care Skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Unquestionable Integrity and strong ethical standards