- The execution of the company’s marketing strategy within the approved budget anchoring the brand as a brand of reference.
- Measurement and evaluation of the impact of marketing activities in the realisation of the strategic objectives.
- Participation and contribution in the nurturing of an innovation culture
- Coordination of the activities of media agencies for the full & timely realization of agreed KPIs.
- Custodian & Enforcement of Brand norms
- Ensures the Total Group ethics and anti-corruption principles are integrated in all aspects of marketing definition and execution as well as in his personal conduct.
- Build a clear brand proposition and ensure that a coherent brand message is delivered across all communication segments within the framework set by TOTAL Group. Ensure the products or services match the brand positioning.
- Planning and executing marketing promotional campaigns/events for all products in the affiliate.
- Manage and provide key insight into the advertising and promotion (Marketing) budget and maintain overall responsibility for all the spending. Ensure that it is in line with the Long-Term Plan.
- Provide guidance to both internal marketing resources and external agencies in order to achieve an effective communication strategy for all products and services.
- Manage and evaluate external creative & media agencies. Supervise delivery of their work as per agreed KPIs.
- Identify target markets, glean relevant consumer insights, and devise + propose appropriate strategy to deploy.
- Support realization of the Innovation campaigns; meet required deadlines on innovation projects and activities.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns, agency briefs / communication support is aligned to the marketing communications plan and artwork received back is in line with all group style (brand) guidelines. Obtain final sign off for all marketing material from the HQ Africa Division team.
- New Concepts & Partnerships : Research petroleum market and look for new marketing and innovative point of sale solutions or concepts that can be implemented providing a point of differentiation ; Support existing and new sales concepts , loyalty and offers introduced by team members with a marketing plan and ensure KPI’s are put into place
- Customer Journey Orientation & Digital Tools ; Ensure Update of Total website and platforms in regards to product brands, programs and projects; Enhance customer relation & customer journey capitalizing on our Business systems & digital tools ; Total Loyalty programmes are correctly marketed and an always on strategy is applied ; One to One marketing – Assist in Customer Journey mapping and messaging / interaction touch points ; Assist in developing a Total Club loyalty solution for our customers and marketing it accordingly.
- Work closely with the communications team to ensure visibility of relevant campaigns on all company digital platforms.
- Degree in Commerce or Business-Related course with a bias in marketing.
- Minimum 5+ years Marketing or Communication role preferably in fast-moving commercial goods
- Experience working with websites and digital tools / social marketing tools would be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain healthy relationships with internal and internal contacts as well as agencies, professional bodies, and media.
- Strong conceptual and innovative skills
Experience level required
Minimum 6 years
TOTAL UGANDA LTD
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. www.total.com
In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL’s 4,200 service stations on the continent.
Total has been present in Uganda since 1955 through its marketing operations. Total Uganda has over 180 stations countrywide offering a wide range of products and services.
To Apply, Click Here