Organisation: Vivo Energy (Shell)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Vivo Energy is the company behind the Shell brand in Africa and is jointly owned by Vitol, Helios Investment Partners and Shell. Vivo Energy plc, commonly referred to as Vivo Energy, is a downstream petroleum company with its headquarters in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It maintains subsidiaries and operations in 16 countries across Africa that encompass the supply, storage, distribution, and retail of a range of petroleum products.
Job Summary: The Vivo Energy Apprentice Program seeks young, smart and driven graduates to join them for one year and render support in various aspects of the business while gaining valuable experience in one of the world’s leading energy firms. This program will enable apprentices;
- Gain valuable hands on experience in various functions within the business.
- Attend to work, and carry out objectives in accordance to the employer’s lawful instructions.
- Work towards achieving the qualification or statement of attainment stated in the training contract.
Opportunities exist in;
- Sales Analysis
- Customer Services
- Health, Security, Safety, Environment and Quality(HSSEQ)
- Human Resources
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Honors degree in Finance, Business Administration, Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Social Sciences, engineering and any other related discipline.
- Should have graduated within the last 2 years or awaiting graduation.
- A 1st or 2nd class degree is an added advantage
- Must have passed UACE with at least 10 points and must have a credit in Math and English in UCE.
How to Apply:
All applicants who wish to join the Vivo Energy Apprentice Program will apply online at the link below.