- Company: Etu Odi Communications
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Etu Odi Communications is a full service creative agency, combining insightful brand strategy, creative communication and engaging experience in helping organisations chart the course from awareness to loyalty in the minds and hearts of its customers. We aim to help clients release the potential of their brands by making sure that their benefits are clearly defined and effectively communicated through powerful ideas around which communities of like minded passionistas can converge and interact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Community Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide engaging content for all our online platforms.
- Monitor track and report activities on our social media platforms and respond to requests/concerns in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement strategies for digital campaigns
- Develop content plans for marketing needs.
- Create and implement community communications initiatives.
- Grow our social followings using various strategies
- Engage in online conversations with prospective and existing clients about the company’s services
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve set goals
- Stay up to date with industry and digital technology trend
- Provide insight to the team about the industry, competitors and relevant topics found online
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build strong relationships with clients and industry professionals.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-5 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
the job title as the subject of the mail.