• Preparing and closing the monthly salaries
• Preparing the monthly payroll
• Preparing the file of penalties and fines
• Verifying and reviewing the status of employees before salaries (termination – resignation – leave)
• Following up on the employee assignments
• Adding new appointments, opening contracts for them, and updating their information
• Follow up on daily transactions related to salaries (amendment – deduction – addition)
• Follow up the annual vacations and vacancies of the party related to them
• Issuing the liquidation of employees’ entitlements (termination – resignation – leave)
• Calculating the value of social insurance contributions
• Calculating the entitlement of employee advances and letters of confirmation
• Follow up the overtime disbursement according to the system
• Reviewing the resident program and comparing employees with the statement of the labor office.
• Calculation of performance appraisals and annual increments
• Responding to employee inquiries
2 – 3 Years
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Human Resources, or a similar field.
• Previous experience working as a Payroll Officer.
• Advanced Mathematical skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Familiarity with state labor laws.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prepare and present financial reports.