- Company: Total Energies
- Location: Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
• Provide technical assistance and coordination according to the project requirements
• Support the Industrial Area Superintendent North on site ensuring that the Contractor is fully conversant with all Company project related standards and procedures.
• Act as primary Supervisor for a dedicated area of the construction site.
• Ensure that Contractors progress on the appropriate high-priority work-fronts
• Undertake regular site visits to assess the work quality and delivery of the Contractor and intervene as appropriate to ensure that activities progress in line with the project schedule.
• Monitor progress and prepare performance reports.
• Identify & analyse the weak points which penalize the productivity and propose corrective actions.
• Advise the Industrial Area Superintendent North on all issues related to sequencing and scheduling of work fronts.
• Analyse and forecast performance and manpower requirements based on physical progress relative to schedule.
• Liaise with all the Superintendents and Supervisors to make sure that all interfaces are managed effectively.
• Supervise the following interfaces and ensure that Company / Project standards and procedures are fully aligned with the following: Company & Construction Contractor, Construction Contractor / Sub-contractors and the vendor representatives & construction site personnel
• Assist the COMPANY to ensure Compliance with projects Safety objectives throughout the life of the project.
• Interface with QA/QC personnel to address quality issues/progress
• Monitor workforce productivities/progress relative to schedule
• Compliance with the HSE instructions, rules and procedures in force for compliance with the HSE contractual clauses and other documents governing ties with the contractors
• Ensure the protection of the environment and the monitoring of Project environmental performances.
• To act on behalf of the Industrial Area Superintendent North in his/her absence if required.
• HND or equivalent in related discipline
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industry with Recognized level of expertise in construction discipline with a good knowledge of ASME and other international codes and standards with a significant awareness of other disciplines and their interaction.
• Previous experience with other major IOC’s/Contractors in oil and gas construction projects.
• Ideal candidate shall be fully conversant with applicable Oil and Gas Industry International Codes, Standards as well as best Industry Practices.
• Significant responsibility in multi-discipline teams or projects.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills, and a good level of computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 30 July. 2021