Support the mobilisation, implementation and documentation of Global Fund-TASO grant activities in the district for quality assurance, timely implementation and reporting.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Take part in planning, mobilisation and implementation of the Global Fund/ TASO grant activities in targeted sub counties.
- Work closely with the District Prevention Officer to develop quarterly, monthly and weekly work plans and regularly update the Global Fund-TASO activity tracker with completed and pending activities.
- Participate in documentation and reporting of results from implemented activities while focussing on accurate data during monthly and quarterly reporting schedules.
- Work with the Prevention Officers to strengthen partner coordination in the districts through participating in meetings and joint field activities with the district.
- Document project success stories, case studies and interviews for sharing with management and PR whenever there is need.
- Represent the project in Districts meetings including extended DHT meetings, comprehensive partners’ meetings when invited and district technical working group activities where Baylor is required to participate.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s in humanities (social sciences, Social work, Adult and community education, Development studies) or health related discipline with experience in community health related programs.· Should be able or willing to ride a motorcycle and spend 80% of his/her time in the field work.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Ms office applications(Ms Excel, Ms word, Ms power point, outlook)
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.