We are a group of healthcare Tech. enthusiasts developing products and services for the medical community based on real pains that we have witnessed and challenges that we experienced first hand and decided to do something about.
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with business side and UI/UX team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new features
- Provide an active role in facilitating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Is up to date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for at least 1 year
- Overall experience 2-3 years.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience with writing user stories and INVEST model is a must
- Fluent English written/spoken is a must.
- Experience with software testing.
- Ability to use issue tracking tools preferably Jira.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision and attention to details
- Previously worked in Health Tech or insurance fields is a PLUS
- Relevant certificates are a PLUS
Get Job Notification In Your Inbox