- Company: Ebiashara Africa Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Supply Chain Finance can only work in a holistic environment where Buyers, Suppliers and Banks receive the support that they require to run their operations smoothly. At eBiashara we let our clients focus on what they do best, and we do the rest. Our SCF service proposition is built on three pillars: Solutions: We manage a world-class technology platform; Operations: We assist with training, on-boarding and marketing services; Support: We provide helpdesk assitance. Whether you are a small business or large corporation, eBiashara helps you optimize your working capital and keep your cash flow sufficient. If you are a bank, we help you to create business solutions that are entirely client-centered.
We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a software project manager. The responsibilities of the software project manager include overseeing software projects from start to finish, managing and motivating software developers and other team members, giving customer presentations, and writing project proposals.
To be successful as a software project manager, you should have a good working knowledge of project estimation techniques and the ability to motivate team members. Ultimately, a top-notch software project manager should have good communication and decision-making skills.
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.
Software Project Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 25th April, 2021