- Company: Karapapa Travelers Inn
- Location: Uganda
- State: Moroto
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Karapapa Travelers Inn is a new Guest House located within the heart of Moroto town. Established in 2020, Karapapa Travelers Inn seeks to provide a comfortable, clean and cost effective alternative to traditional hotels. To make the business realize its potential in service delivery, we seek to recruit qualified and competent persons to fill the position below:
The receptionist will report to the Manager and will be responsible for ensuring a smooth check-in for guests, providing an introduction to the Guest House’s key features and facilities. The Receptionist will be responsible for Guest House administration including:
• Reception and registration of guests, greeting clients, responding to telephone calls, emails and issue of invoices and follow up for their payments
• Handling and distributing mails
• Filing clients’ registration forms
• Maintaining records, including checking accounts and invoices.
The job will be full time, with working hours between 8.00 am and 7:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Successful applicants must have:
• Relevant previous reception experience
• Advanced Microsoft Office and typing skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• A Certificate in Business Administration or equivalent qualification is desirable.
How To Apply
Those interested in the above jobs, can either hand deliver the applications to: Director, Niabai Stationers, Lopeduru Market Road, Moroto Municipality or email to: email@example.com or call mobile: 0393 193 843/0750 338 238 for further information.
The applications should reach to the above addresses before 31st March, 2021 at 5:00 pm.