Job Title: Relationship Supervisor Youth
Organisation: Finance Trust Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Business Development
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged Commercial Bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The Bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
Job Summary: The Relationship Supervisor Youth is a direct supervisory level classification responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating, and supervising the marketing and sales operations and activities of the youth segment to maximize growth and service delivery to this particular customer segment. Performance requires the use of innovation, initiative, and involvement.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, monitors, evaluates, and supervises the operations of marketing and sales activities of the youth segment.
- Oversees and supervises the activities of champions, branches in relation to youth centered activities.
- Ensures compliance with relevant laws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Informs the development of sales aids, marketing materials for the youth segment.
- Conducts research to identify programs of value and interest to the community that will spur growth of the youth segment.
- Conducts financial literacy and programs financial inclusion channels for the youth.
- Serves as a liaison and resource for parents, school pupils, tertiary institutions.
- Organizes marketing and mobilization campaigns aimed at growing the youth segment.
- Participate in preparing and managing portfolio budgets
- Prepares a variety of operational and business reports, and associated correspondence on the portfolio on a weekly and monthly basis
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Finance Trust Bank Relationship Supervisor Youth job opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Development Studies, Education or a related field.
- Three years of relevant experience, working with youth, banking or Community
- Development. Any combination of training, education, and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Knowledge of and exposure to commercial banking sector in Uganda.
- Community demographics as it relates to the youth programs.
- Principles and techniques for fostering effective work groups, inter-departmental relations, and community partnerships while providing high level of customer service.
- Modem office practices, methods, and computer equipment and applications related to the work. Speak effectively in public.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it to email@example.com as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Deadline: 19th March 2021
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY. Please note that in line with the Bank procedures, no job offers are made online.