- Hiring Company: Cytonn Investments
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and DC Metro area – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.
CAML & CIM investors include global and local institutional investors, individual local investors, and diaspora investors.
The Risk and Compliance Associate will assist in putting adequate and effective controls in place to mitigate regulatory risks and to ensure compliance with the CMA regulations and other regulatory bodies.
- Develop an appropriate Compliance Management methodology and process to implement within the asset management business.
- Implement an appropriate risk management methodology and process within the business
- Ensure that all portfolios managed by the business comply with investment
- Ensure submission of all reports to the relevant regulatory bodies
- Ensure that product development policy for CAML is implemented correctly
- Establish a healthy risk culture within the business
- Conduct regular control self-assessment process
- Identify key risk indicators for all risks within the business and to monitor and report on these key indicators
- Compile risk registers for the business and maintain these registers
- Ensure that the risk management approach and process is aligned with the business strategy and tactical interventions.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- A degree in Law, Finance or any other business related qualification from a recognized university. Minimum of a Second Class Honours Upper Division
- At least 2 years working experience in the financial services industry.
- A Grade B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of collective investment industry and pension industry.
- Knowledge and skills in the understanding, interpretation and practical implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Knowledge of CMA regulations will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 28th May, 2021