Full Job Description
Farmers Insurance is seeking entrepreneurs and experienced business professionals for outstanding agency ownership opportunity to open and own a new Retail Office in Oklahoma. As a Retail agent for Farmers Insurance you will be able to offer Auto, Home, Business, Life, and Financial Services products to a wide range of clients.
Qualified individuals receive award-winning Farmers agent training for themselves and their staff, as well as support obtaining your Oklahoma State Insurance licenses. Farmers agency ownership offers unlimited income potential and exceptional performance-based financial support. Strong business background and management experience highly valued.
- Responsible for the ownership and operation of a new Farmers Retail Office
- Motivate your team of Agency Producers and Customer Service Representatives
- Offer Insurance & Financial Services products to new and existing consumers.
- Make product recommendations: Personal Lines, Business, Life, and Financial Services.
- Cultivate, secure and retain target consumers and commercial clients.
- Support client questions, issues and inquiries to build long-last relationships.
- Expand business reach through solid marketing and networking plans.
- Comply with Farmers insurance standards and state regulations.
- Track and identify areas to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Financial stability and ability to invest in growing business operation.
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related field valued.
- Prior small business owner, entrepreneur or manager experience highly desired.
- Ability to build excellent relationships and effective rapport with clients.
- Strong consultative sales & negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary business ethics and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, respond to customers’ needs and handle time sensitive issues.
- Bilingual a plus.
Farmers Agents’ Group Benefits Program offers valuable coverage for agents and their families.
How To Apply