- Company: Roke Telkom
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales Jobs in Uganda
Roke Telkom is a Uganda-based telecommunications company that has been fully licensed since 2006 by the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) as a Public Service Provider [capacity Resale, Voice & Data) and Public Infrastructure Provider. We are looking for suitably qualiﬁed candidates to take up the following vacancies and join the Roke Telkom team.
Role — Sales and Client Retention Manager
Location: – Central Region .
The staff will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to deliver Roke Telkom Sales
Revenue and Market Growth targets tor the enterprise customers. In addition the staff will be
responsible tor deﬁning Roke’s client retention strategy tor Roke Telkom and minimizing client
Education and Training
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or any other related ﬁeld
• Minimum at 4 years‘ experience in a sales environment and 2 years minimum experience as a sales manager
• A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Experience in client retention strategies
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting, developing and achieving annual sales quotas
• Supervision and management at the account relations teams
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analysing trends and results
• implementing the sales programs by developing ﬁeld action plans
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd March 2021.