- Company: The Kenya Cultural Centre
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
The Kenya National Theater which is at the Kenya Cultural Centre was re-launched by President Uhuru Kenyatta on September 4th 2015 after being renovated to a state of the art facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Events Officer, the job holder will;
- Create awareness and branding of Kenya Cultural Centre services;
- Regularly analyse sales and take corrective action to achieve targets;
- Draft marketing correspondences;
- Digital market the Centre’s productions and programmes;
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material, and their distribution;
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth;
- Assist in developing and maintain client database for e-marketing and distribution of information for stakeholders;
- Assist in developing sales plan and strategies for developing business;
- Assist in providing detailed and accurate sales for forecasting and tracking the same;
- Assist in combining information and data related to customer and prospect interactions;
- Assist in monitoring customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to Centre;
- Assist in ensuring achievement of desired market share in detailed areas.
- Proactively support each of the team members to achieve their target; and
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned to the employee and as are necessary to achieve the Centre’s objectives.
The appropriate candidate must possess the following minimum qualifications;
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrated skills in digital sales and marketing;
- Demonstrate ability to form partnerships and collaborations
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution.
The successful candidate shall be offered competitive remuneration at KCC Job Group 7, a House allowance, Commuter allowance and Leave allowance as per government rates.
Terms of Service
3-year Contract renewable subject to individual performance
How To Apply
Interested candidates should visit our website www.kenyaculturalcentre.go.ke for the full details of the open posts and send their applications, addressed to the undersigned, to email address
or depositing of application letter at
the Kenya Cultural Centre Offices
located along Harry Thuku Road,
The application letter must be accompanied by an updated curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates and testimonials
Cultural Centre ¡s an equal opportunity employer
Ag. Chief Executive Officer / Executive Director
Closing Date : 14th April, 2021